Zojirushi Stainless Mug Ichimatsu Collection 480 ml. Black | SM-NAE48SA BZ
480mL / 16 oz.
- Stainless steel vacuum insulation keeps beverages hot or cold for hours
- The twist-off lid makes the drinking experience more like drinking from a regular cup
- Compact lid design has fewer parts for easy cleaning
- 2-step method for disassembly and reassembly of lid ensures no accidental leaks, and helps prevent the loss of parts
> Video: How to assemble the lid set
> Video: How to disassemble the lid set
- A special manufacturing technique was used to round the bottle opening, making it smooth and comfortable to the touch when drinking and cleaning
- 1-5/8″ (4cm) wide mouth opening accommodates full-size ice cubes, and is easy to fill
- Made of BPA-free plastic and 18/8 stainless steel
- The lids are interchangeable with SM-TAE48, allowing for a wide choice of color combinations and use
- “Ichimatsu” is a two-toned checkerboard pattern that holds historical significance and recognition in Japanese culture. In the mid-Edo period, a popular Kabuki actor named Sanogawa Ichimatsu was known for wearing pants with this pattern.